Friday, September 2, 2016

Graphic design questions

Overview


-My computer experience started before I could remember. I own a laptop at home and use it daily.

-I have no experience with photoshop or illustrator.

-I do have a computer at home, but I do not own photoshop or illustrator.

-My major is game design.

-To hopefully learn how to make assets for any games I make in the future.

-My favorite artist is Christopher O'neill.

-My favorite musician is Toby Fox.

-I own 7 game consoles.

-Late last year I had gotten my drivers license and began driving to and from high school. Naturally, to avoid having to deal with my friends asking for free rides, I had not made it known that I got my license. It worked pretty well until March of this year where a friend of mine looked me straight in the eye while I was getting my car started and then immediately proceeded to get in the passenger seat. At this point I had just accepted my fate and began driving him home. At about the half way point I was checking to see if it was clear to make a turn while pulling to a stop when I hear a bang, my friend yelling my name, and feel the car stop. I had somehow missed a car that was in front of me and hit it while trying to make sure I wouldn't hit something. How ironic. Luckily the other person's car was completely fine, but my car's hood had essentially caved in and I never heard the end of the teasing that resulted.

No comments:

Post a Comment