Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Homework #3
       This interview with Dave Perillo has gotten me fairly interested in how different artists learn and show off their work. The first thing that I took notice of was the almost 50s and 60s art style he uses, which you don't see much of these days. He mentions that, as a kid, he was inspired to draw by a lot of cartoons he watched, which I often hear is a big reason a lot of people get into drawing. The last piece of advice he gives, which he says is to develop your own style, I really think is very important because if you are making something you should at least try to make it unique to you. I think this article gives a good idea of the artist being interviewed and how he had grown to become an artist and what he can suggest to those also wanting to be artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment